Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow Day | January 31, 2010



We had a pretty good snow storm yesterday. Snowed most of the day. We got somewhere between 6-8 inches, or so I'm guessing at the moment. The roads don't look too bad, but I'm looking at a state highway. I'm sure the side roads are still pretty covered.

It's still wicked cold out, about 11° it would appear. I started a fire, but I'm going to have to get dressed and go get more wood. I also need to shovel the walk and dig the cars out. The good news is, because it was so cold, the snow is light as a feather. Usually, this close to the coast, we get wet, heavy snow. This is powder.

Also, it's supposed to be a beautiful, sunny day. Very cold, but sunny. I should get out and take some pictures, but did I mention it was cold?

1 comment:

Stephen Roberts said...

"Before shaving, one should know what razor is good for his skin. Razors are something personal and it is up to the user what type of razor would give him the closest shave possible, but of course, with less nicks and cuts.


Male Grooming "