Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wood & Faulk | Tool Bag



It's actually been a long time since I've bought a new bag, but being the bag-whore that I am, I just couldn't resist this Carpenter's Bag. Large enough for plenty of tools, winter emergency supplies, or just fill with clothes for your weekend trip. For me, it will hold photography equipment. Bag is built with Heavy duty 16oz, No.10 cotton canvas with top grain moccasin leather bottom and saddle-leather handles and straps. Metal studs protect the bottom of the bag and a fiberboard inner panel keeps things in shape. Steel d-rings sewn into the handles, so you can add your own strap.

Made proudly in America by Heritage Leather Company for Wood&Faulk. Size: 20in x 6in x 16in, Weight: 5.5 lbs. $85.

2 comments:

weakdave said...

Nothing's too good for the rich! I like nice things too: I'm just too cheap to buyem new. Let me stumble across one a them in a yard sale. Course, I don't go to yard sales anymore, cuz I don't need nuttin. :(

Unknown said...

Well it's about want, not need.